1930’s Industrial Floor Lamp – Wilmot Castle Co.
Wilmot Castle Co. of Rochester, New York primarily made surgical lamps for hospitals in the 1930s to the 1950s. We have had a few examples over the years, but never one quite as impressive as this model. The Dual lamp is balanced by a counter weight steel ball, and has multiple adjustments, allowing one to direct the light. The base is cast steel, and quite solid and heavy. The lamp works well, both lights being powered by a central switch. Original label is still intact.
Depth: 18″ Width: 34″ Height: 84″